Saturday, December 02, 2006

the valkyrie


they said you would come

they said you would come on your ironsteed

they said you would come to take the hurt away

the hurt that is everywhere

in my head and my heart and my soul and my life

they said you can rumble me away

away from the hurt that is everywhere

rumble me to somewhere where the sun never sets

and tomorrow never comes

can you really take the hurt away

can you hold me can you tell me it will be ok

me the strong one me the man me the caretaker

but who takes care of the caretaker

will you

will you rumble me away on your ironsteed of freedom

to the land where reality don’t exist

and i don’t have to hurt no more

rumble me away

rumble you away

to neverland

to foreverland

inspired by paulo coelhoe's "the valkyries"


No comments: