Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What if


would I ever have dreamt of far-away lands with hazy cliffs and tall waterfalls

 

would I ever have longed to be where mountains vanish into the clouds

 

and colorful birds ballet through windless skies

 

the land you say you belong to and I wanted to make my home

 

would I ever have held your hand under a full moon and forget my name

 

would I ever have taken long strolls with you over cobble-stone streets through ancient buildings

 

and know that I would not be alone that night

 

would I ever tasted the cooking from your hand that messaged my insides

 

and the caress of my ears to your soft voice

 

would I ever have heard you whisper that I am beautiful

 

would I ever have had a night not still aching for you

 

and wet my pillow as I relive the best evening of my eternity

 

would I ever knew that I could be me

 

what if I never even spoke to you
 

No comments: